Friday, May 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #4

Dawn McVey http://www.dawnmcvey.typepad.com/ posted another great color challenge. I love these colors! My fathers birthday is this Sunday, and these colors can easily be used for a masculine card. I couldn't help myself, always have to add a little bling.... added stickles and crystals which didn't photograph very well. The card didn't turn our as masculine as I had imagined, but dad will love it anyway. Close up Cardstock - Dark Chocolate, White - PTI, - Baja Breeze SU! Patterned Paper - Parisian Breeze Specialty paper - SU! Stamps - Studio G - Series 27 Ink - Black - Versa Fine, Fresh Snow - PTI Stamps - Handwritten Notes - PTI Nestabilities - Large scalloped square Punches - 2 inch scalloped square - Marvy, Double scalloped boarder punch - EK Success Ribbon - Dark Chocolate Satin - PTI Stickles glitter - Crystals - Jolees Copic Markers - BG10, BG72, E31, E33, E37, C1 and colorless blender.

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful Cindy - your Dad will love it!

Helen F. said...

I really think these colors are so made for the wonderful men in our lives - Your card is great, bet your Dad will like a lot it too.

{PurpleD} said...

Very classy. I love the ribbon a lot.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great layout and super fun little cherry on top! Fabulous job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kim J. said...

Okay, now I HAVE to get the Parisian Breeze paper. This card makes me happy. Mmm. Your dad will love it.

Winter said...

So sweet! Love the paper!

Kathryn said...

YUMMY -- so cute -- love all the scallops